We're alive!

Hi! I have so much to say, but typing on an iPad isn't the easiest, so you'll have to wait until we get home for the detailed report, but suffice it to say, so far so good! We made it to Camiguin without any incident, stayed three nights and now we are waiting for our flight back to Manila.  James is amusing himself with the batman toy he got from McDonald's. (don't judge, it was the only place to stop on the way to the airport.) I'm not sure just yet how much he really understands, but he seems happy enough for the time being. As soon as I know I'm allowed, I'll try and post pictures, but I haven't quite figured out how to do that from the iPad, so no guarantees!
This has been a completely crazy adventure so far, and I am really not a fan of international travel, but God is good and faithful. He even made the pouring rain stop for us this morning so we could travel and not be miserable :). Please pray for us as we still have the long journey home with a very busy 4 year old. Pray for favor with whoever is seated next to me, that they would be willing to give up their aisle seat so we can all sit together. James is definitely favoring Jason right now over me, so things could get interesting! And I promise all the details when I get home!!

Comments

Popular Posts