It's GO time!!

I had planned a big long post, but there just wasn't time!  But it's finally here!  In about 6 hours we'll be getting ready to leave the house and begin the LOONNNGGGG journey to Manila, and then get up again Sunday morning and travel to Camiguin, which is also a pretty long trip.  I will try to update as much as possible when we have internet access.  You can also follow me on twitter, @merissayusko.  I made the twitter (I am completely opposed to tweeting in general, but I thought it would be the easiest way to update when we don't have internet access.  Only to find out, twitter doesn't work in the Philppines!!  But I will do my best.  You'll probably have to wait until we get home for pictures, as we are leaving our laptop at home to be able to skype with the kiddos here.  But if I can get a few from the ipad, I'll do that.  Thanks for joining us on this journey, and please pray for us as often as you think of us in the next week.

Comments

Popular Posts