Silly me!

I guess I thought when James went to bed without any fuss last night that he would actually sleep all night. Nope! About ten minutes to two I hear him wailing so I went in and got him and took him downstairs before he woke anyone else up. He wandered helplessly around the living room for a few minutes crying, and then he found the picture of himself on the entertainment center. He stopped crying and stood and looked at it for several minutes. I wonder what he was thinking about. But it calmed him down enough to discover the remote control cars in the dining room, which he has been playing with for the last twenty minutes. And now he's back to wandering...
I gave him some melatonin, which I guess I should have done in the first place at bedtime. Here's hoping it puts him back to sleep soon!

Comments

Popular Posts