Knowing God By Name - book review

Knowing God By Name by David Wilkerson was sent to me, free for review, by Chosen Books. This is not a book you read through quickly, so I am still working through it but I wanted to post my review anyway. I wasn't sure what to expect from this book, but it has by far exceeded any expectations I had. Many people have studied, written about, and preached about the names of God, and I thought this might be just a repetition of what I've heard before. However, this is just not the case. Wilkerson does an excellent job explaining the names of God, while relating them to our everyday lives. Every time I have picked up this book, it has spoken directly to circumstances in my life at that moment. Maybe that's because God is God in every circumstance, but Wilkerson's writing is encouraging, not preachy or too scholarly. This is a good book for anyone who wants to know God on a deeper level!

Comments

Popular Posts