Well, since I last posted, our homestudy has been finished, our dossier sent to the Philippines, and our I-800A filed with Immigration.  So now we wait for approval from two governments, try not to go insanse, and raise as much money as possible.  So on that note, I'd like to invite you all to a very special evening I am calling "Celebrate Adoption!  Because every child deserves a family."  This is a fundraiser dinner and silent auction on June 9th at 6:00pm at Monroeville Assembly of God.  For $20/$35 per couple, you will enjoy traditional Filipino food (I'd say authentic, but since Americans will be cooking it, I can't guarantee that!), inspiring speakers and special music, and have the opportunity to bid on a variety of auction items.  My goal for this night is not just to raise money for our adoption, but to celebrate adoption in general, and hopefully stir the idea of adopting in many other families.  So please put this night on your calendar, tell all your friends, and pray for us as we move closer to bringing our little guy home.  And if you're able to donate items for the auction, that would be great too!!

Comments

Popular Posts