Just a quick thought...

I spend a lot of time reading blogs of other adoptive families.  I'm always adding more blogs to my following list.  It's encouraging to read about other people, on the same adventure we're on.  It builds my faith, showing me that we will make it; it's hard, but not as scary as some of the adoption books make it out to be.  God will teach us, lead us, and bind us together.  And it reminds me, over and over, why we have chosen adoption.  I can't wait until the day when my posts will be filled with updates and stories about our new family.  In the meantime, I'll live vicariously through people I'll probably never meet this side of heaven, and continue to dream about my little guy, and what life will be like when he gets here.  If you have a minute (well, you might need an hour once you get started!) check out some of the blogs I follow, and see if your heart isn't stirred for adoption.  Go ahead.  I dare you.

Comments

Popular Posts