Buy a Video, Help an Orphan!!

Today starts National Adoption Month, in case you haven't heard!!  And in honor of the day, my DVD is officially available for purchase!!!  I have spent the last few weeks making a DVD for those of you who want to learn sign language.  It contains 20 lessons, approximately one hour of basic signs.  You can buy one for $20 (or more, if you feel so inclined!!).  The only requirement is that you don't make fun of my dorkiness!!  It's not easy to videotape yourself without looking somewhat goofy. :)  If you want one, text me, call me, FB message me, or whatever. 
Oh, and you'll be hearing a lot more from me through the month!!  God cares about orphans!!!  Do YOU??

Comments

  1. Here we go my friend, so proud of you guys for taking the leap of faith, I get emotional just thinking about the amazing adventure you have begun, God is gonna walk every step before you. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts